Wednesday, 21 April 2010

Unit 1 - Developing a New Teaching Approach

Teachers beginning the certificate need to choose one of the following six topics. Please post your first and second choice below as soon as possible.
1. Practical Work
2. Use of ICT
3. Educational Visit
4. Role play simulation
5. Discussion or debate
6. Visiting speaker
As soon as you have made your choice I will work with you to consider the feasibility and manageability of what you have chosen. If you want to also send me an e-mail of your choice it will be good - I may well respond quicker (though I will check this blogsite at least twice a week). It is good to post it here because then everyone can be kept up to date with what everyone else is doing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Thanks for this post. Personally, I believe this content is fabulous. I accept much of your information right here. It also motivates me personally to learn more. I await the next article with really great expectation. For more information visit the Certificate Attestation in Odisha.

    Have a nice day...!!

    ReplyDelete